3M Scotchcast resin joint kits 92-NBA x
3M Scotchcast resin joint kits 92-NBA x are designed to be used for 1-core up to 5-core non shielded, polymeric, low voltage energy cables. The application incorporates electrical insulation and mechanical protection of joints with compression or mechanical connectors. They can be used for indoor and outdoor, underground and submerged applications.
- Resin 40 in transparent two chamber bags with integrated Closed Mixing and Pouring (CMP) system.
- One part Mould Body with Snap Fit closing system for quick and easy handling.
- Transparent Mould Body for easy control of connector distances in the joint.
- Web spacer for 4-core cable application to ensure the distance between connectors available for the sizes NBA 1 up to NBA 4.
- Pre cut foam sealing elements to provide reliable sealing to the Mould Body without tooling for all cable application diameters.
- Closure cap to prevent any pollution.
- Transparent mould body with closure cap
- Scotchcast 40 resin bag with CMP
- Pre-cut sealing elements
- Web spacer elements
- Abrasive sponge
- Detailed instruction